English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Grasp'
- the act of Grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
- a firm controlling influence; "they kept a firm grip on the two top priorities"; "he was in the grip of a powerful emotion"; "a terrible power had her in its Grasp"
- the limit of capability; "within the compass of education"
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something; "he has a good Grasp of accounting practices"
- get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
- hold firmly
'Grasp' in other languages
Get definition of Grasp, Get synonyms of Grasp and translate.Grasp in Tamil | Grasp in English | Grasp in Arabic | Grasp in Dutch | Grasp in French | Grasp in German | Grasp in Greek | Grasp in Hindi | Grasp in Italian | Grasp in Japanese | Grasp in Korean | Grasp in Malay | Grasp in Norwegian | Grasp in Portuguese | Grasp in Russian | Grasp in Spanish | Grasp in Swedish | Grasp in Chinese | Grasp in Indonesian | Grasp in Urdu | Grasp in Bengali | Grasp in Thai |
Grasp - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Grasp from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.