English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Graduate'
- a measuring instrument for measuring fluid volume; a glass container (cup or cylinder or flask) whose sides are marked with or divided into amounts
- a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
- make fine adjustments or divide into marked intervals for optimal measuring; "calibrate an instrument"; "Graduate a cylinder"
- confer an academic degree upon; "This school Graduates 2,000 students each year"
- receive an academic degree upon completion of one''s studies; "She Graduated in 1990"
'Graduate' in other languages
Get definition of Graduate, Get synonyms of Graduate and translate.Graduate in Tamil | Graduate in English | Graduate in Arabic | Graduate in Dutch | Graduate in French | Graduate in German | Graduate in Greek | Graduate in Hindi | Graduate in Italian | Graduate in Japanese | Graduate in Korean | Graduate in Malay | Graduate in Norwegian | Graduate in Portuguese | Graduate in Russian | Graduate in Spanish | Graduate in Swedish | Graduate in Chinese | Graduate in Indonesian | Graduate in Urdu | Graduate in Bengali | Graduate in Thai |
Graduate - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Graduate from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.