English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Gray'
- horse of a light grey or whitish color
- Gray clothing; "he was dressed in Gray"
- a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are Gray; "the Confederate army was a vast Gray"
- United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin''s theories of evolution (1810-1888)
- American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806)
- English poet best known for his elegy written in a country church-yard (1716-1771)
- turn Gray; "Her hair began to Gray"
- make Gray; "The painter decided to grey the sky"
- an achromatic color of any lightness between the extremes of black and white; "Gray flannel suit"; "hair just turning Gray"
- darkened with overcast; "a dark day"; "a dull sky"; "a Gray rainy afternoon"; "Gray clouds"; "the sky was leaden and thick"
- intermediate in character or position; "a Gray area between clearly legal and strictly illegal"
- used to signify the Confederate forces in the Civil War (who wore Gray uniforms); "a stalwart Gray figure"
- showing characteristics of age, especially having Gray or white hair; "whose beard with age is hoar"-Coleridge; "nodded his hoary head"
'Gray' in other languages
Get definition of Gray, Get synonyms of Gray and translate.Gray in Tamil | Gray in English | Gray in Arabic | Gray in Dutch | Gray in French | Gray in German | Gray in Greek | Gray in Hindi | Gray in Italian | Gray in Japanese | Gray in Korean | Gray in Malay | Gray in Norwegian | Gray in Portuguese | Gray in Russian | Gray in Spanish | Gray in Swedish | Gray in Chinese | Gray in Indonesian | Gray in Urdu | Gray in Bengali | Gray in Thai |
Gray - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Gray from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.