English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Grand'
- a piano with the strings on a harp-shaped frame; usually supported by 3 legs
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- impressive in scale; "an expansive lifestyle"; "in the Grand manner"
- impressive in size or scope; "heroic undertakings"
- of or befitting a lord; "heir to a lordly fortune"; "of august lineage"
'Grand' in other languages
Get definition of Grand, Get synonyms of Grand and translate.Grand in Tamil | Grand in English | Grand in Arabic | Grand in Dutch | Grand in French | Grand in German | Grand in Greek | Grand in Hindi | Grand in Italian | Grand in Japanese | Grand in Korean | Grand in Malay | Grand in Norwegian | Grand in Portuguese | Grand in Russian | Grand in Spanish | Grand in Swedish | Grand in Chinese | Grand in Indonesian | Grand in Urdu | Grand in Bengali | Grand in Thai |
Grand - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Grand from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.