English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Grace'
- a disposition to kindness and compassion; benign good will; "the victor''s Grace in treating the vanquished"
- (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God; "God''s Grace is manifested in the salvation of sinners"; "there but for the Grace of God go I"
- a sense of propriety and consideration for others
- elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm; a favorite subject for sculptors
- (Bhristian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who under such divine influence; "the conception of Grace developed alongside the conception of sin"; "it was debated whether saving Grace could be obtained outside the membership of
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
'Grace' in other languages
Get definition of Grace, Get synonyms of Grace and translate.Grace in Tamil | Grace in English | Grace in Arabic | Grace in Dutch | Grace in French | Grace in German | Grace in Greek | Grace in Hindi | Grace in Italian | Grace in Japanese | Grace in Korean | Grace in Malay | Grace in Norwegian | Grace in Portuguese | Grace in Russian | Grace in Spanish | Grace in Swedish | Grace in Chinese | Grace in Indonesian | Grace in Urdu | Grace in Bengali | Grace in Thai |
Grace - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Grace from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.