English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Grade'
- a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
- the gradient of a slope or road or other surface; "the road had a steep Grade"
- a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate degree of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
- the height of the ground on which something stands; "the base of the tower was below Grade"
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student''s performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "Grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
- a degree of ablaut
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- one-hundredth of a right angle
- a relative position or degree of value in a Graded group; "lumber of the highest Grade"
- determine the Grade of or assign a Grade to
- assign a Grade or rank to, according to one''s evaluation; "Grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
- assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- level to the right gradient
'Grade' in other languages
Get definition of Grade, Get synonyms of Grade and translate.Grade in Tamil | Grade in English | Grade in Arabic | Grade in Dutch | Grade in French | Grade in German | Grade in Greek | Grade in Hindi | Grade in Italian | Grade in Japanese | Grade in Korean | Grade in Malay | Grade in Norwegian | Grade in Portuguese | Grade in Russian | Grade in Spanish | Grade in Swedish | Grade in Chinese | Grade in Indonesian | Grade in Urdu | Grade in Bengali | Grade in Thai |
Grade - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Grade from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.