English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Craze'
- a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
- state of violent mental agitation
- develop a fine network of cracks; "Crazed ceramics"
- cause to go crazy; cause to lose one''s mind
'Craze' in other languages
Get definition of Craze, Get synonyms of Craze and translate.Craze in Tamil | Craze in English | Craze in Arabic | Craze in Dutch | Craze in French | Craze in German | Craze in Greek | Craze in Hindi | Craze in Italian | Craze in Japanese | Craze in Korean | Craze in Malay | Craze in Norwegian | Craze in Portuguese | Craze in Russian | Craze in Spanish | Craze in Swedish | Craze in Chinese | Craze in Indonesian | Craze in Urdu | Craze in Bengali | Craze in Thai |
Craze - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Craze from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.