English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Craft'
- the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
- a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- skill in an occupation or trade
- people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the Craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade"
- make by hand and with much skill; "The artisan Crafted a complicated tool"
'Craft' in other languages
Get definition of Craft, Get synonyms of Craft and translate.Craft in Tamil | Craft in English | Craft in Arabic | Craft in Dutch | Craft in French | Craft in German | Craft in Greek | Craft in Hindi | Craft in Italian | Craft in Japanese | Craft in Korean | Craft in Malay | Craft in Norwegian | Craft in Portuguese | Craft in Russian | Craft in Spanish | Craft in Swedish | Craft in Chinese | Craft in Indonesian | Craft in Urdu | Craft in Bengali | Craft in Thai |
Craft - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Craft from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.