English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Crank'
- a hand tool consisting of a rotating shaft with parallel handle
- amphetamine used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- a whimsically eccentric person
- a bad-tempered person
- bend into the shape of a Crank
- fasten with a Crank
- rotate with a Crank
- start by Cranking; "Crank up the engine"
- travel along a zigzag path; "The river zigzags through the countryside"
- (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
'Crank' in other languages
Get definition of Crank, Get synonyms of Crank and translate.Crank in Tamil | Crank in English | Crank in Arabic | Crank in Dutch | Crank in French | Crank in German | Crank in Greek | Crank in Hindi | Crank in Italian | Crank in Japanese | Crank in Korean | Crank in Malay | Crank in Norwegian | Crank in Portuguese | Crank in Russian | Crank in Spanish | Crank in Swedish | Crank in Chinese | Crank in Indonesian | Crank in Urdu | Crank in Bengali | Crank in Thai |
Crank - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Crank from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.