English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Crane'
- large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- United States poet (1899-1932)
- United States writer (1871-1900)
- stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women Craned their necks to see the President drive by"
'Crane' in other languages
Get definition of Crane, Get synonyms of Crane and translate.Crane in Tamil | Crane in English | Crane in Arabic | Crane in Dutch | Crane in French | Crane in German | Crane in Greek | Crane in Hindi | Crane in Italian | Crane in Japanese | Crane in Korean | Crane in Malay | Crane in Norwegian | Crane in Portuguese | Crane in Russian | Crane in Spanish | Crane in Swedish | Crane in Chinese | Crane in Indonesian | Crane in Urdu | Crane in Bengali | Crane in Thai |
Crane - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Crane from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.