English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Crazy'
- someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with; "Crazy about cars and racing"
- possessed by inordinate excitement; "the crowd went Crazy"; "was Crazy to try his new bicycle"
- bizarre or fantastic; "had a Crazy dream"; "wore a Crazy hat"
- marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; "she was Crazy about him"; "gaga over the rock group''s new album"; "he was infatuated with her"
- foolish; totally unsound; "an impractical solution"; "a Crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
- affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
'Crazy' in other languages
Get definition of Crazy, Get synonyms of Crazy and translate.Crazy in Tamil | Crazy in English | Crazy in Arabic | Crazy in Dutch | Crazy in French | Crazy in German | Crazy in Greek | Crazy in Hindi | Crazy in Italian | Crazy in Japanese | Crazy in Korean | Crazy in Malay | Crazy in Norwegian | Crazy in Portuguese | Crazy in Russian | Crazy in Spanish | Crazy in Swedish | Crazy in Chinese | Crazy in Indonesian | Crazy in Urdu | Crazy in Bengali | Crazy in Thai |
Crazy - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Crazy from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.