English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Crack'
- the act of Cracking something
- a usually brief attempt; "he took a Crack at it"; "I gave it a whirl"
- a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted
- a narrow opening; "he opened the window a Crack"
- a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts; "there was a Crack in the mirror"
- witty remark
- a sudden sharp noise; "the Crack of a whip"; "he heard the Cracking of the ice"; "he can hear the snap of a twig"
- a long narrow opening
- a long narrow depression in a surface
- a chance to do something; "he wanted a shot at the champion"
- break into simpler molecules by means of heat; "The petroleum Cracked"
- reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by Cracking
- become fractured; break or Crack on the surface only; "The glass Cracked when it was heated"
- cause to become Cracked; "heat and light Cracked the back of the leather chair"
- break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension; "The rope snapped"
- break partially but keep its integrity; "The glass Cracked"
- pass through (a barrier); "Registrations Cracked through the 30,000 mark in the county"
- tell spontaneously; "Crack a joke"
- hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a Cracking noise; "The teacher Cracked him across the face with a ruler"
- suffer a nervous breakdown
- make a sharp sound; "his fingers snapped"
- make a very sharp explosive sound; "His gun Cracked"
- of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a Crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
'Crack' in other languages
Get definition of Crack, Get synonyms of Crack and translate.Crack in Tamil | Crack in English | Crack in Arabic | Crack in Dutch | Crack in French | Crack in German | Crack in Greek | Crack in Hindi | Crack in Italian | Crack in Japanese | Crack in Korean | Crack in Malay | Crack in Norwegian | Crack in Portuguese | Crack in Russian | Crack in Spanish | Crack in Swedish | Crack in Chinese | Crack in Indonesian | Crack in Urdu | Crack in Bengali | Crack in Thai |
Crack - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Crack from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.