English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Cradle'
- a baby bed with sides and rockers
- a trough on rockers used by gold miners to shake earth in water in order to separate the gold
- where something originated or was nurtured in its early existence; "the birthplace of civilization"
- birth of a person; "he was taught from the Cradle never to cry"
- run with the stick
- hold gently and carefully; "He Cradles the child in his arms"
- wash in a Cradle; "Cradle gold"
- cut grain with a Cradle scythe
- hold or place in or as if in a Cradle; "He Cradled the infant in his arms"
- bring up from infancy
'Cradle' in other languages
Get definition of Cradle, Get synonyms of Cradle and translate.Cradle in Tamil | Cradle in English | Cradle in Arabic | Cradle in Dutch | Cradle in French | Cradle in German | Cradle in Greek | Cradle in Hindi | Cradle in Italian | Cradle in Japanese | Cradle in Korean | Cradle in Malay | Cradle in Norwegian | Cradle in Portuguese | Cradle in Russian | Cradle in Spanish | Cradle in Swedish | Cradle in Chinese | Cradle in Indonesian | Cradle in Urdu | Cradle in Bengali | Cradle in Thai |
Cradle - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Cradle from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.