English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Charm'
- something believed to bring good luck
- attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates; "his smile was part of his appeal to her"
- a verbal formula believed to have magical force; "he whispered a spell as he moved his hands"; "inscribed around its base is a Charm in Balinese"
- induce into action by using one''s Charm; "She Charmed him into giving her all his money"
- protect through supernatural powers or Charms
- attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men''s hearts"
- control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
'Charm' in other languages
Get definition of Charm, Get synonyms of Charm and translate.Charm in Tamil | Charm in English | Charm in Arabic | Charm in Dutch | Charm in French | Charm in German | Charm in Greek | Charm in Hindi | Charm in Italian | Charm in Japanese | Charm in Korean | Charm in Malay | Charm in Norwegian | Charm in Portuguese | Charm in Russian | Charm in Spanish | Charm in Swedish | Charm in Chinese | Charm in Indonesian | Charm in Urdu | Charm in Bengali | Charm in Thai |
Charm - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Charm from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.