English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Chase'
- the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture; "the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit"
- cut a furrow into a columns
- cut a groove into; "Chase silver"
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman Chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog Chased the rabbit"
- pursue someone sexually or romantically
'Chase' in other languages
Get definition of Chase, Get synonyms of Chase and translate.Chase in Tamil | Chase in English | Chase in Arabic | Chase in Dutch | Chase in French | Chase in German | Chase in Greek | Chase in Hindi | Chase in Italian | Chase in Japanese | Chase in Korean | Chase in Malay | Chase in Norwegian | Chase in Portuguese | Chase in Russian | Chase in Spanish | Chase in Swedish | Chase in Chinese | Chase in Indonesian | Chase in Urdu | Chase in Bengali | Chase in Thai |
Chase - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Chase from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.