English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Chair'
- the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed Chair in economics"
- a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the Chair and sat down"
- an instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles a Chair; "the murderer was sentenced to die in the Chair"
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization; "address your remarks to the Chairperson"
- preside over; "John moderated the discussion"
- act or preside as Chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She Chaired the department for many years"
'Chair' in other languages
Get definition of Chair, Get synonyms of Chair and translate.Chair in Tamil | Chair in English | Chair in Arabic | Chair in Dutch | Chair in French | Chair in German | Chair in Greek | Chair in Hindi | Chair in Italian | Chair in Japanese | Chair in Korean | Chair in Malay | Chair in Norwegian | Chair in Portuguese | Chair in Russian | Chair in Spanish | Chair in Swedish | Chair in Chinese | Chair in Indonesian | Chair in Urdu | Chair in Bengali | Chair in Thai |
Chair - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Chair from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.