English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Challenge'
- a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
- questioning a statement and demanding an explanation; "his Challenge of the assumption that Japan is still our enemy"
- a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror
- a call to engage in a contest or fight
- a demanding or stimulating situation; "they reacted irrationally to the Challenge of Russian power"
- raise a formal objection in a court of law
- ask for identification; "The illegal immigrant was Challenged by the border guard"
- issue a Challenge to; "Fischer Challenged Spassky to a match"
- take exception to; "She Challenged his claims"
'Challenge' in other languages
Get definition of Challenge, Get synonyms of Challenge and translate.Challenge in Tamil | Challenge in English | Challenge in Arabic | Challenge in Dutch | Challenge in French | Challenge in German | Challenge in Greek | Challenge in Hindi | Challenge in Italian | Challenge in Japanese | Challenge in Korean | Challenge in Malay | Challenge in Norwegian | Challenge in Portuguese | Challenge in Russian | Challenge in Spanish | Challenge in Swedish | Challenge in Chinese | Challenge in Indonesian | Challenge in Urdu | Challenge in Bengali | Challenge in Thai |
Challenge - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Challenge from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.