English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Chapter'
- a subdivision of a written work; usually numbered and titled; "he read a Chapter every night before falling asleep"
- a series of related events forming an episode; "a Chapter of disasters"
- a local branch of some fraternity or association; "he joined the Atlanta Chapter"
- an ecclesiastical assembly of the monks in a monastery or even of the canons of a church
- any distinct period in history or in a person''s life; "the industrial revolution opened a new Chapter in British history"; "the divorce was an ugly Chapter in their relationship"
'Chapter' in other languages
Get definition of Chapter, Get synonyms of Chapter and translate.Chapter in Tamil | Chapter in English | Chapter in Arabic | Chapter in Dutch | Chapter in French | Chapter in German | Chapter in Greek | Chapter in Hindi | Chapter in Italian | Chapter in Japanese | Chapter in Korean | Chapter in Malay | Chapter in Norwegian | Chapter in Portuguese | Chapter in Russian | Chapter in Spanish | Chapter in Swedish | Chapter in Chinese | Chapter in Indonesian | Chapter in Urdu | Chapter in Bengali | Chapter in Thai |
Chapter - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Chapter from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.