English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Transport'
- the commercial enterprise of Transporting goods and materials
- something that serves as a means of Transportation
- a mechanism that Transport magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
- an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
- a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion; "listening to sweet music in a perfect rapture"- Charles Dickens
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
- move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one''s hands or on one''s body; "You must carry your camping gear"; "carry the suitcases to the car"; "This train is carrying nuclear waste"; "These pipes carry waste water into the river"
- hold spellbound
- Transport commercially
- move something or somebody around; usually over long distances
'Transport' in other languages
Get definition of Transport, Get synonyms of Transport and translate.Transport in Tamil | Transport in English | Transport in Arabic | Transport in Dutch | Transport in French | Transport in German | Transport in Greek | Transport in Hindi | Transport in Italian | Transport in Japanese | Transport in Korean | Transport in Malay | Transport in Norwegian | Transport in Portuguese | Transport in Russian | Transport in Spanish | Transport in Swedish | Transport in Chinese | Transport in Indonesian | Transport in Urdu | Transport in Bengali | Transport in Thai |
Transport - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Transport from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.