English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Trace'
- either of two lines that connect a horse''s harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
- drawing created by tracing
- an indication that something has been present; "there wasn''t a Trace of evidence for the claim"; "a tincture of condescension"
- a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
- a suggestion of some quality; "there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone"; "he detected a ghost of a smile on her face"
- a just detectable amount; "he speaks French with a Trace of an accent"
- read with difficulty; "Can you decipher this letter?"; "The archeologist Traced the hieroglyphs"
- follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; "We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba" ; "Trace the student''s progress"
- make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "Trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
- copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of; "Trace a design"; "Trace a pattern"
- make one''s course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along; "The children Traced along the edge of the drak forest"; "The women Traced the pasture"
- pursue or chase relentlessly; "The hunters Traced the deer into the woods"; "the detectives hounded the suspect until they found the him"
- to go back over again; "we reTraced the route we took last summer"; "Trace your path"
- discover Traces of; "She Traced the circumstances of her birth"
'Trace' in other languages
Get definition of Trace, Get synonyms of Trace and translate.Trace in Tamil | Trace in English | Trace in Arabic | Trace in Dutch | Trace in French | Trace in German | Trace in Greek | Trace in Hindi | Trace in Italian | Trace in Japanese | Trace in Korean | Trace in Malay | Trace in Norwegian | Trace in Portuguese | Trace in Russian | Trace in Spanish | Trace in Swedish | Trace in Chinese | Trace in Indonesian | Trace in Urdu | Trace in Bengali | Trace in Thai |
Trace - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Trace from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.