English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Travel'
- self-propelled movement
- the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the Travel"
- a movement through space that changes the location of something
- change location; move, Travel, or proceed; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We Travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before ni
- undergo transportation as in a vehicle; "We Travelled North on Rte. 508"
- make a trip for pleasure
- undertake a journey or trip
- Travel upon or across; "Travel the oceans"
- Travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
'Travel' in other languages
Get definition of Travel, Get synonyms of Travel and translate.Travel in Tamil | Travel in English | Travel in Arabic | Travel in Dutch | Travel in French | Travel in German | Travel in Greek | Travel in Hindi | Travel in Italian | Travel in Japanese | Travel in Korean | Travel in Malay | Travel in Norwegian | Travel in Portuguese | Travel in Russian | Travel in Spanish | Travel in Swedish | Travel in Chinese | Travel in Indonesian | Travel in Urdu | Travel in Bengali | Travel in Thai |
Travel - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Travel from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.