English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Transfer'
- the act of Transfering something from one form to another; "the Transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise"
- the act of transporting something from one location to another
- Transferring ownership
- application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
- a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- someone who Transfers or is Transferred from one position to another; "the best student was a Transfer from LSU"
- Transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
- lift and reset in another soil or situation; "Transplant the young rice plants"
- move around; "Transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket"
- shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes; "He removed his children to the countryside"; "Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"; "remove a case to another court"
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
- cause to change ownership; "I Transferred my stock holdings to my children"
- move from one place to another; "Transfer the data"; "transmit the news"; "Transfer the patient to another hospital"
- Transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
'Transfer' in other languages
Get definition of Transfer, Get synonyms of Transfer and translate.Transfer in Tamil | Transfer in English | Transfer in Arabic | Transfer in Dutch | Transfer in French | Transfer in German | Transfer in Greek | Transfer in Hindi | Transfer in Italian | Transfer in Japanese | Transfer in Korean | Transfer in Malay | Transfer in Norwegian | Transfer in Portuguese | Transfer in Russian | Transfer in Spanish | Transfer in Swedish | Transfer in Chinese | Transfer in Indonesian | Transfer in Urdu | Transfer in Bengali | Transfer in Thai |
Transfer - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Transfer from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.