English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Trail'
- a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead"; "the Trail led straight to the perpetrator"
- a track or mark left by something that has passed; "there as a Trail of blood"; "a tear left its Trail on her cheek"
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground; "The toddler was Trailing his pants"; "She trained her long scarf behind her"
- hang down so as to drag along the ground; "The bride''s veiled Trailed along the ground"
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- to lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging"
- move, proceed, or walk draggingly pr slowly; "John Trailed behind behis class mates"; "The Mercedes Trailed behind the horse cart"
'Trail' in other languages
Get definition of Trail, Get synonyms of Trail and translate.Trail in Tamil | Trail in English | Trail in Arabic | Trail in Dutch | Trail in French | Trail in German | Trail in Greek | Trail in Hindi | Trail in Italian | Trail in Japanese | Trail in Korean | Trail in Malay | Trail in Norwegian | Trail in Portuguese | Trail in Russian | Trail in Spanish | Trail in Swedish | Trail in Chinese | Trail in Indonesian | Trail in Urdu | Trail in Bengali | Trail in Thai |
Trail - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Trail from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.