English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Traffic'
- social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with'')
- buying and selling; especially illicit trade
- the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time; "heavy Traffic overloaded the trunk lines"; "Traffic on the internet is lightest during the night"
- the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
- trade or deal a commodity; "They Trafficked with us for gold"
- deal illegally; "Traffic drugs"
'Traffic' in other languages
Get definition of Traffic, Get synonyms of Traffic and translate.Traffic in Tamil | Traffic in English | Traffic in Arabic | Traffic in Dutch | Traffic in French | Traffic in German | Traffic in Greek | Traffic in Hindi | Traffic in Italian | Traffic in Japanese | Traffic in Korean | Traffic in Malay | Traffic in Norwegian | Traffic in Portuguese | Traffic in Russian | Traffic in Spanish | Traffic in Swedish | Traffic in Chinese | Traffic in Indonesian | Traffic in Urdu | Traffic in Bengali | Traffic in Thai |
Traffic - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Traffic from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.