English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Decline'
- a downward slope or bend
- a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- change toward something smaller or lower
- a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state
- grow worse; "Conditions in the slum worsened"
- grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned"
- show unwillingness towards; "he Declined to join the group on a hike"
- inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers Decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- go down in value; "the stock market corrected"; "prices slumped"
- go down; "The roof Declines here"
- refuse to accept; "He refused my offer of hospitality"
'Decline' in other languages
Get definition of Decline, Get synonyms of Decline and translate.Decline in Tamil | Decline in English | Decline in Arabic | Decline in Dutch | Decline in French | Decline in German | Decline in Greek | Decline in Hindi | Decline in Italian | Decline in Japanese | Decline in Korean | Decline in Malay | Decline in Norwegian | Decline in Portuguese | Decline in Russian | Decline in Spanish | Decline in Swedish | Decline in Chinese | Decline in Indonesian | Decline in Urdu | Decline in Bengali | Decline in Thai |
Decline - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Decline from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.