English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Declare'
- state firmly; "He Declared that he was innocent"
- Declare to be; "She was Declared incompetent"; "judge held that the defendant was innocent"
- announce publicly or officially; "The President Declared war"
- proclaim one''s support, sympathy, or opinion for or against; "His wife Declared at once for moving to the West Coast"
- state emphatically and authoritatively; "He Declared that he needed more money to carry out the task he was charged with"
- make a declaration (of dutiable goods) to a customs official; "Do you have anything to Declare?"
- designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand
- authorize payments of; "Declare dividends"
'Declare' in other languages
Get definition of Declare, Get synonyms of Declare and translate.Declare in Tamil | Declare in English | Declare in Arabic | Declare in Dutch | Declare in French | Declare in German | Declare in Greek | Declare in Hindi | Declare in Italian | Declare in Japanese | Declare in Korean | Declare in Malay | Declare in Norwegian | Declare in Portuguese | Declare in Russian | Declare in Spanish | Declare in Swedish | Declare in Chinese | Declare in Indonesian | Declare in Urdu | Declare in Bengali | Declare in Thai |
Declare - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Declare from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.