English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Decrease'
- the act of decreasing or reducing something
- the amount by which something Decreases
- a change downward; "there was a Decrease in his temperature as the fever subsided"; "there was a sharp drop-off in sales"
- a process of becoming smaller or shorter
- Decrease in size, extent, or range; "The amount of homework Decreased towards the end of the semester"; "The cabin pressure fell dramatically"; "her weight fall to under a hundred pounds"; "his voice fell to a whisper"
- make smaller; "He Decreased his staff"
'Decrease' in other languages
Get definition of Decrease, Get synonyms of Decrease and translate.Decrease in Tamil | Decrease in English | Decrease in Arabic | Decrease in Dutch | Decrease in French | Decrease in German | Decrease in Greek | Decrease in Hindi | Decrease in Italian | Decrease in Japanese | Decrease in Korean | Decrease in Malay | Decrease in Norwegian | Decrease in Portuguese | Decrease in Russian | Decrease in Spanish | Decrease in Swedish | Decrease in Chinese | Decrease in Indonesian | Decrease in Urdu | Decrease in Bengali | Decrease in Thai |
Decrease - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Decrease from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.