English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Decision'
- the act of making up your mind about something; "the burden of Decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly"
- the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose; "a man of unusual decisiveness"
- a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; "a Decision unfavorable to the opposition"; "his conclusion took the evidence into account"; "satisfied with the panel''s determination"
- the outcome of a game or contest; "the team dropped three Decisions in a row"
- (boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred; "had little trouble in taking a unanimous Decision over his opponent"
'Decision' in other languages
Get definition of Decision, Get synonyms of Decision and translate.Decision in Tamil | Decision in English | Decision in Arabic | Decision in Dutch | Decision in French | Decision in German | Decision in Greek | Decision in Hindi | Decision in Italian | Decision in Japanese | Decision in Korean | Decision in Malay | Decision in Norwegian | Decision in Portuguese | Decision in Russian | Decision in Spanish | Decision in Swedish | Decision in Chinese | Decision in Indonesian | Decision in Urdu | Decision in Bengali | Decision in Thai |
Decision - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Decision from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.