English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Deck'
- any of various floor-like platforms built into a vessel
- street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- a porch that resembles the Deck on a ship
- a pack of 52 playing cards
- knock down with force; "He Decked his opponent"
- decorate; "Deck the halls with holly"
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
'Deck' in other languages
Get definition of Deck, Get synonyms of Deck and translate.Deck in Tamil | Deck in English | Deck in Arabic | Deck in Dutch | Deck in French | Deck in German | Deck in Greek | Deck in Hindi | Deck in Italian | Deck in Japanese | Deck in Korean | Deck in Malay | Deck in Norwegian | Deck in Portuguese | Deck in Russian | Deck in Spanish | Deck in Swedish | Deck in Chinese | Deck in Indonesian | Deck in Urdu | Deck in Bengali | Deck in Thai |
Deck - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Deck from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.