English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Finished'
- brought to ruin; "after the revolution the aristocracy was Finished"; "the unsuccessful run for office left him ruined politically and economically"
- ended or brought to an end; "are you Finished?"; "gave me the Finished manuscript"; "the manuscript is Finished"; "almost Finished with his studies"
- (of materials or goods) brought to the desired final state; "a Finished product"
- having a surface coating or finish applied; "the Finished bookcase costs much more than the unFinished ones"
- (of skills or the products of skills) brought to or having the greatest excellence; perfected; "a dazzling and Finished piece of writing"; "a Finished violinist"
'Finished' in other languages
Get definition of Finished, Get synonyms of Finished and translate.Finished in Tamil | Finished in English | Finished in Arabic | Finished in Dutch | Finished in French | Finished in German | Finished in Greek | Finished in Hindi | Finished in Italian | Finished in Japanese | Finished in Korean | Finished in Malay | Finished in Norwegian | Finished in Portuguese | Finished in Russian | Finished in Spanish | Finished in Swedish | Finished in Chinese | Finished in Indonesian | Finished in Urdu | Finished in Bengali | Finished in Thai |
Finished - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Finished from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.