English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Final'
- an examination administered at the end of an academic term
- the Final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
- not to be altered or undone; "the judge''s decision is Final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
- occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the Final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
- conclusive in a process or progression; "the Final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
'Final' in other languages
Get definition of Final, Get synonyms of Final and translate.Final in Tamil | Final in English | Final in Arabic | Final in Dutch | Final in French | Final in German | Final in Greek | Final in Hindi | Final in Italian | Final in Japanese | Final in Korean | Final in Malay | Final in Norwegian | Final in Portuguese | Final in Russian | Final in Spanish | Final in Swedish | Final in Chinese | Final in Indonesian | Final in Urdu | Final in Bengali | Final in Thai |
Final - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Final from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.