English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Finger'
- the part of a glove that provides a covering for one of the Fingers
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb); "her Fingers were long and thin"
- the length of breadth of a Finger used as a linear measure
- indicate the Fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer Fingered the sweater"
- feel or handle with the Fingers; "Finger the binding of the book"
- search for on the computer; "I Fingered my boss and found that he is not logged on in the afternoons"
'Finger' in other languages
Get definition of Finger, Get synonyms of Finger and translate.Finger in Tamil | Finger in English | Finger in Arabic | Finger in Dutch | Finger in French | Finger in German | Finger in Greek | Finger in Hindi | Finger in Italian | Finger in Japanese | Finger in Korean | Finger in Malay | Finger in Norwegian | Finger in Portuguese | Finger in Russian | Finger in Spanish | Finger in Swedish | Finger in Chinese | Finger in Indonesian | Finger in Urdu | Finger in Bengali | Finger in Thai |
Finger - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Finger from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.