English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Fin'
- organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals
- a stabilizer that resembles the Fins of a fish
- a shoe for swimming; the paddle-like front is an aid in swimming (especially underwater)
- one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain
- one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- show the Fins above the water while swimming; "The sharks were Finning near the surface"
- propel oneself through the water in a Finning motion
- equip (a car) with Fins
'Fin' in other languages
Get definition of Fin, Get synonyms of Fin and translate.Fin in Tamil | Fin in English | Fin in Arabic | Fin in Dutch | Fin in French | Fin in German | Fin in Greek | Fin in Hindi | Fin in Italian | Fin in Japanese | Fin in Korean | Fin in Malay | Fin in Norwegian | Fin in Portuguese | Fin in Russian | Fin in Spanish | Fin in Swedish | Fin in Chinese | Fin in Indonesian | Fin in Urdu | Fin in Bengali | Fin in Thai |
Fin - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Fin from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.