English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Product'
- commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of Products"
- an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their Product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural Production"
- a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the Product of 2 and 3 is 6"
- the set of elements common to two or more sets; "the set of red hats is the intersection of the set of hats and the set of red things"
- a consequence of someone''s efforts or of a particular set of circumstances; "skill is the Product of hours of practice"; "his reaction was the Product of hunger and fatigue"
- a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction; "a Product of lime and nitric acid"
'Product' in other languages
Get definition of Product, Get synonyms of Product and translate.Product in Tamil | Product in English | Product in Arabic | Product in Dutch | Product in French | Product in German | Product in Greek | Product in Hindi | Product in Italian | Product in Japanese | Product in Korean | Product in Malay | Product in Norwegian | Product in Portuguese | Product in Russian | Product in Spanish | Product in Swedish | Product in Chinese | Product in Indonesian | Product in Urdu | Product in Bengali | Product in Thai |
Product - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Product from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.