English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Prove'
- establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment; "The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound"; "The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture"
- Prove formally; demonstrate by a mathematical, formal proof
- obtain probate of; "Prove a will"
- provide evidence for; "The blood test showed that he was the father"; "Her behavior testified to her incompetence"
- take a trial impression of
- cause to puff up with a leaven; "unleavened bread"
- increase in volume; "the dough rose slowly in the warm room"
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe"
- be shown or be found to be; "She Proved to be right"; "The medicine turned out to save her life"; "She turned up HIV positive"
'Prove' in other languages
Get definition of Prove, Get synonyms of Prove and translate.Prove in Tamil | Prove in English | Prove in Arabic | Prove in Dutch | Prove in French | Prove in German | Prove in Greek | Prove in Hindi | Prove in Italian | Prove in Japanese | Prove in Korean | Prove in Malay | Prove in Norwegian | Prove in Portuguese | Prove in Russian | Prove in Spanish | Prove in Swedish | Prove in Chinese | Prove in Indonesian | Prove in Urdu | Prove in Bengali | Prove in Thai |
Prove - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Prove from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.