English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Program'
- a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation; "the Program lasted more than two hours"
- a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
- a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need; "he proposed an elaborate Program of public works"; "working mothers rely on the day care Program"
- a document stating the aims and principles of a political party; "their candidate simply ignored the party platform"; "they won the election even though they offered no positive Program"
- (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute; "the Program required several hundred lines of code"
- a radio or television show; "did you see his Program last night?"
- an integrated course of academic studies; "he was admitted to a new Program at the university"
- an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event; "you can''t tell the players without a Program"
- arrange a Program of or for; "Program the 80th birthday party"
- write a computer Program
'Program' in other languages
Get definition of Program, Get synonyms of Program and translate.Program in Tamil | Program in English | Program in Arabic | Program in Dutch | Program in French | Program in German | Program in Greek | Program in Hindi | Program in Italian | Program in Japanese | Program in Korean | Program in Malay | Program in Norwegian | Program in Portuguese | Program in Russian | Program in Spanish | Program in Swedish | Program in Chinese | Program in Indonesian | Program in Urdu | Program in Bengali | Program in Thai |
Program - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Program from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.