English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Proceed'
- follow a certain course; "The inauguration went well"; "how did your interview go?"
- continue with one''s activities; "I know it''s hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room"
- move ahead; travel onward in time or space; "We Proceeded towards Washington"; "She continued in the direction of the hills"; "We are moving ahead in time now"
- follow a procedure or take a course; "We should go farther in this matter"; "She went through a lot of trouble"; "go about the world in a certain manner"; "Messages must go through diplomatic channels"
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working!"; "We continued to work into the night"; "Keep smiling"; "We went on working until well past midnight"
'Proceed' in other languages
Get definition of Proceed, Get synonyms of Proceed and translate.Proceed in Tamil | Proceed in English | Proceed in Arabic | Proceed in Dutch | Proceed in French | Proceed in German | Proceed in Greek | Proceed in Hindi | Proceed in Italian | Proceed in Japanese | Proceed in Korean | Proceed in Malay | Proceed in Norwegian | Proceed in Portuguese | Proceed in Russian | Proceed in Spanish | Proceed in Swedish | Proceed in Chinese | Proceed in Indonesian | Proceed in Urdu | Proceed in Bengali | Proceed in Thai |
Proceed - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Proceed from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.