English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Wing'
- a movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
- an addition that extends a main building
- a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud; "in England they call a fender a Wing"
- one of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
- a stage area out of sight of the audience
- the Wing of a fowl; "he preferred the drumsticks to the Wings"
- a unit of military aircraft
- the side of military or naval formation; "they attacked the enemy''s right flank"
- a hockey player stationed in a forward positin on either side
- travel through the air; be airborne; "Man cannot fly"
'Wing' in other languages
Get definition of Wing, Get synonyms of Wing and translate.Wing in Tamil | Wing in English | Wing in Arabic | Wing in Dutch | Wing in French | Wing in German | Wing in Greek | Wing in Hindi | Wing in Italian | Wing in Japanese | Wing in Korean | Wing in Malay | Wing in Norwegian | Wing in Portuguese | Wing in Russian | Wing in Spanish | Wing in Swedish | Wing in Chinese | Wing in Indonesian | Wing in Urdu | Wing in Bengali | Wing in Thai |
Wing - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Wing from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.