English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Win'
- a victory (as in a race or other competition); "he was happy to get the Win"
- something won (especially money)
- be the Winner in a contest or competition; be victorious; "He won the Gold Medal in skating"; "Our home team won"; "Win the game"
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
- Win something through one''s efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"; "Gain an understanding of international finance"
- attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
'Win' in other languages
Get definition of Win, Get synonyms of Win and translate.Win in Tamil | Win in English | Win in Arabic | Win in Dutch | Win in French | Win in German | Win in Greek | Win in Hindi | Win in Italian | Win in Japanese | Win in Korean | Win in Malay | Win in Norwegian | Win in Portuguese | Win in Russian | Win in Spanish | Win in Swedish | Win in Chinese | Win in Indonesian | Win in Urdu | Win in Bengali | Win in Thai |
Win - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Win from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.