English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Window'
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass Windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
- an opening in the wall of a building (usually to admit light and air); "he stuck his head in the Window"
- a pane in a Window; "the ball shattered the Window"
- an opening that resembles a Window in appearance or function; "he could see them through a Window in the trees"
- the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something; "the expanded Window will give us time to catch the thieves"; "they had a Window of less than an hour when an attack would have succeeded"
'Window' in other languages
Get definition of Window, Get synonyms of Window and translate.Window in Tamil | Window in English | Window in Arabic | Window in Dutch | Window in French | Window in German | Window in Greek | Window in Hindi | Window in Italian | Window in Japanese | Window in Korean | Window in Malay | Window in Norwegian | Window in Portuguese | Window in Russian | Window in Spanish | Window in Swedish | Window in Chinese | Window in Indonesian | Window in Urdu | Window in Bengali | Window in Thai |
Window - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Window from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.