English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Protest'
- the act of Protesting; a public (often organized) manifestation of dissent
- a formal and solemn declaration of objection; "they finished the game under Protest to the league president"; "the senator rose to register his Protest"; "the many Protestations did not stay the execution"
- the act of making a strong public expression of disagreement and disapproval; "he shouted his Protests at the umpire"; "a shower of Protest was heard from the rear of the hall"
- utter words of Protest
- affirm or avow formally or solemnly; "The suspect Protested his innocence"
- express opposition through action or words; "dissent to the laws of the country"
'Protest' in other languages
Get definition of Protest, Get synonyms of Protest and translate.Protest in Tamil | Protest in English | Protest in Arabic | Protest in Dutch | Protest in French | Protest in German | Protest in Greek | Protest in Hindi | Protest in Italian | Protest in Japanese | Protest in Korean | Protest in Malay | Protest in Norwegian | Protest in Portuguese | Protest in Russian | Protest in Spanish | Protest in Swedish | Protest in Chinese | Protest in Indonesian | Protest in Urdu | Protest in Bengali | Protest in Thai |
Protest - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Protest from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.