English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Proof'
- the act of validating; finding or testing the truth of something
- a trial photographic print from a negative
- any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something; "if you have any Proof for what you say, now is the time to produce it"
- (printing) an impression made to check for errors
- a formal series of statements showing that if one thing is true something else necessarily follows from it
- a measure of alcoholic strength expressed as an integer twice the percentage of alcohol present (by volume)
- make resistant to water, sound, errors, etc.; "Proof the materials against shrinking in the dryer"
- activate by mixing with water and sometimes sugar or milk; "Proof yeast"
- read for errors; "I should Proofread my manuscripts"
- knead to reach proper lightness; "Proof dough"
- make or take a Proof of, such as a photographic negative, an etching, or typeset
'Proof' in other languages
Get definition of Proof, Get synonyms of Proof and translate.Proof in Tamil | Proof in English | Proof in Arabic | Proof in Dutch | Proof in French | Proof in German | Proof in Greek | Proof in Hindi | Proof in Italian | Proof in Japanese | Proof in Korean | Proof in Malay | Proof in Norwegian | Proof in Portuguese | Proof in Russian | Proof in Spanish | Proof in Swedish | Proof in Chinese | Proof in Indonesian | Proof in Urdu | Proof in Bengali | Proof in Thai |
Proof - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Proof from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.