English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Project'
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings"
- a planned undertaking
- present for consideration
- regard as objective
- communicate vividly; "He Projected his feelings"
- transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- throw, send, or cast forward; "Project a missile"
- put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
- imagine; conceive of; see in one''s mind; "I can''t see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- draw a Projection of
- Project on a screen; "The images are Projected onto the screen"
- cause to be heard; "His voice Projects well"
- extend out or Project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
'Project' in other languages
Get definition of Project, Get synonyms of Project and translate.Project in Tamil | Project in English | Project in Arabic | Project in Dutch | Project in French | Project in German | Project in Greek | Project in Hindi | Project in Italian | Project in Japanese | Project in Korean | Project in Malay | Project in Norwegian | Project in Portuguese | Project in Russian | Project in Spanish | Project in Swedish | Project in Chinese | Project in Indonesian | Project in Urdu | Project in Bengali | Project in Thai |
Project - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Project from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.