English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Offensive'
- the action of attacking an enemy
- of an Offensive substitute for inOffensive terminology; "`nigger'' is a dysphemistic term for `African-American''"
- unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses; "Offensive odors"
- morally Offensive; "an unsavory reputation"; "an unsavory scandal"
- causing anger or annoyance; "Offensive remarks"
- for the purpose of attack rather than defense; "Offensive weapons"
- violating or tending to violate or offend against; "violative of the principles of liberty"; "considered such depravity Offensive against all laws of humanity"
- causing or able to cause nausea; "a nauseating smell"; "nauseous offal"; "a sickening stench"
'Offensive' in other languages
Get definition of Offensive, Get synonyms of Offensive and translate.Offensive in Tamil | Offensive in English | Offensive in Arabic | Offensive in Dutch | Offensive in French | Offensive in German | Offensive in Greek | Offensive in Hindi | Offensive in Italian | Offensive in Japanese | Offensive in Korean | Offensive in Malay | Offensive in Norwegian | Offensive in Portuguese | Offensive in Russian | Offensive in Spanish | Offensive in Swedish | Offensive in Chinese | Offensive in Indonesian | Offensive in Urdu | Offensive in Bengali | Offensive in Thai |
Offensive - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Offensive from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.