English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Offset'
- structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly
- a plate makes an inked impression on a rubber-blanketed cylinder, which in turn transfers it to the paper
- a natural consequence of development
- a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
- a compensating equivalent
- the time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start"; "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"
- produce by Offset printing; "Offset the conference proceedings"
- create an Offset in; "Offset a wall"
- cause (printed matter) to transfer or smear onto another surface
- make up for; "His skills Offset his opponent''s superior strength"
- compensate for or counterbalance; "Offset deposits and withdrawals"
'Offset' in other languages
Get definition of Offset, Get synonyms of Offset and translate.Offset in Tamil | Offset in English | Offset in Arabic | Offset in Dutch | Offset in French | Offset in German | Offset in Greek | Offset in Hindi | Offset in Italian | Offset in Japanese | Offset in Korean | Offset in Malay | Offset in Norwegian | Offset in Portuguese | Offset in Russian | Offset in Spanish | Offset in Swedish | Offset in Chinese | Offset in Indonesian | Offset in Urdu | Offset in Bengali | Offset in Thai |
Offset - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Offset from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.