English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Off'
- not in operation or operational; "the oven is Off"; "the lights are Off"
- (of events) no longer planned or scheduled; "the wedding is definitely Off"
- below a satisfactory level; "an Off year for tennis"; "his performance was Off"
- in an unpalatable state; "sour milk"
- no longer on or in contact or attached; "clean Off the dirt"; "he shaved Off his mustache"
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth'' is obsolete); "ran away from the lion"; "wanted to get away from there"; "sent the children away to boarding school"; "the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal"; "went Off to school";
- at a distance in space or time; "the boat was 5 miles Off (or away)"; "the party is still 2 weeks Off (or away)"; "away back in the 18th century"
'Off' in other languages
Get definition of Off, Get synonyms of Off and translate.Off in Tamil | Off in English | Off in Arabic | Off in Dutch | Off in French | Off in German | Off in Greek | Off in Hindi | Off in Italian | Off in Japanese | Off in Korean | Off in Malay | Off in Norwegian | Off in Portuguese | Off in Russian | Off in Spanish | Off in Swedish | Off in Chinese | Off in Indonesian | Off in Urdu | Off in Bengali | Off in Thai |
Off - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Off from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.