English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Office'
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- a religious rite or service prescribed by ecclesiastical authorities; "the Offices of the mass"
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an Office in the new building"
- an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- professional or clerical workers in an Office; "the whole Office was late the morning of the blizzard"
- (of a government or government official) holding an Office means being in power; "being in Office already gives a candidate a great advantage"; "during his first year in Office"; "during his first year in power"; "the power of the president"
'Office' in other languages
Get definition of Office, Get synonyms of Office and translate.Office in Tamil | Office in English | Office in Arabic | Office in Dutch | Office in French | Office in German | Office in Greek | Office in Hindi | Office in Italian | Office in Japanese | Office in Korean | Office in Malay | Office in Norwegian | Office in Portuguese | Office in Russian | Office in Spanish | Office in Swedish | Office in Chinese | Office in Indonesian | Office in Urdu | Office in Bengali | Office in Thai |
Office - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Office from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.