English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Limit'
- the greatest possible degree of something; "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"; "to the Limit of his ability"
- the boundary of a specific area
- as far as something can go
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed; "there are Limits on the amount you can bet"; "it is growing rapidly with no Limitation in sight"
- the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- final or latest Limiting point
- place Limits on (extent or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "Limit the time you can spend with your friends"
- restrict or confine, "I Limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
'Limit' in other languages
Get definition of Limit, Get synonyms of Limit and translate.Limit in Tamil | Limit in English | Limit in Arabic | Limit in Dutch | Limit in French | Limit in German | Limit in Greek | Limit in Hindi | Limit in Italian | Limit in Japanese | Limit in Korean | Limit in Malay | Limit in Norwegian | Limit in Portuguese | Limit in Russian | Limit in Spanish | Limit in Swedish | Limit in Chinese | Limit in Indonesian | Limit in Urdu | Limit in Bengali | Limit in Thai |
Limit - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Limit from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.