English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Limb'
- any projection that is thought to resemble an arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
- the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles; "the Limb of the sextant"
- either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip; "the upper Limb of the bow"
- one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
- (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
'Limb' in other languages
Get definition of Limb, Get synonyms of Limb and translate.Limb in Tamil | Limb in English | Limb in Arabic | Limb in Dutch | Limb in French | Limb in German | Limb in Greek | Limb in Hindi | Limb in Italian | Limb in Japanese | Limb in Korean | Limb in Malay | Limb in Norwegian | Limb in Portuguese | Limb in Russian | Limb in Spanish | Limb in Swedish | Limb in Chinese | Limb in Indonesian | Limb in Urdu | Limb in Bengali | Limb in Thai |
Limb - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Limb from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.