English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Lime'
- the green acidic fruit of any of various Lime trees
- any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers; several yield valuable timber
- any of various related trees bearing Limes
- a sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- a caustic substance produced by heating Limestone
- cover with Lime so as to induce growth; "Lime the lawn"
- spread birdLime on branches to catch birds
'Lime' in other languages
Get definition of Lime, Get synonyms of Lime and translate.Lime in Tamil | Lime in English | Lime in Arabic | Lime in Dutch | Lime in French | Lime in German | Lime in Greek | Lime in Hindi | Lime in Italian | Lime in Japanese | Lime in Korean | Lime in Malay | Lime in Norwegian | Lime in Portuguese | Lime in Russian | Lime in Spanish | Lime in Swedish | Lime in Chinese | Lime in Indonesian | Lime in Urdu | Lime in Bengali | Lime in Thai |
Lime - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Lime from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.